Nov 14, 2009

Saturday Snow

It is snowing here today. Just alittle, but enough that my girly man dog doesn't want to go out. I don't know how he does it. The other 2 go out quite frequently. When it rains or snows he goes out twice. Once in the morning and once at night.He hates the water and the cold. Did I mention he is also afraid of the dark. So when we put him out at night we have to turn on the outside light. He is a German Shorthair Pointer and we rescued him from the pound, so maybe that has something to do with it. But he has been living here happy for 4 years.
go figure

4 comments:

  1. I love that you called him a girly man dog! I used to have one just like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you've got snow! We've had rain all week, but it hasn't been very cold. Winter is just around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my dogs hates going out in cold or wet. She lived in the wild before the pound picked her up so now she thinks she is a princess. The other one is scared of the dark, noises, dogs smaller then him and basically everything. We've had him since he was 8 wks old and he is now 60 pounds but will back up and poke his head out from between my legs. It is so funny how all dogs have such quirks.
    I love your jewelry. I will have to check out your etsy shop. The blood red one with the key charm is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol he's such a sweet fusspot :) my german shortpointer loves the outside but than in Malta its never toooo cold! thanks for passing by and wish you a good weekend

    ReplyDelete