Sep 29, 2009

Starting on fall colors.


I looked at the mountains and this is what I saw. They are beautiful this time of year. I don't think I am done with the colors yet. They have given me alot of new ideas.


$10.00



$10.00








$10.00




$10.00




This necklace is made of acrylic beads. I love the orange and black combination. It measures 18 inches. If you need a special order to go with a party dress for fall functons drop me an e-mail and I will make you up what you need and still stay within your budget.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for visiting my blog. That's exactly what I was thinking about doing with those flowers...great minds think alike! Very pretty necklaces by the way. After the last couple of days those mountains that inspired them are looking a little less orange and a little more white!!! Here we go.

    ReplyDelete